Sleeping Dragon I'll learn to love it
As silent as a w i l d f i r e
214 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
All Welcome 
It had been late into the night when the boy was roused from his sleep, eyes adjusting to the darkness around him as tiny jaws parted for a yawn. He'd looked around, eyes lingering on each of the many bodies for hardly a second, until finally he'd found himself looking towards the mouth of the den. Outside, the world seemed to be brighter, the moon casting its gaze down upon the earth so that no one might get lost. Curious, he'd risen slowly, carefully stepping around anyone that might be in his way so that the outside could be reached. He'd taken to walking shortly ago, having begun to understand that others would not move him around forever, and since then he'd not stopped. Every time the boy was conscious, he was moving, exploring, or otherwise chasing after his sisters. That moment was no different from the previous ones as he'd bounded out of the den, entering the outside world only to stop directly afterwards.

As Hvit was left to bask in the moonlight, all thoughts of sleep had quickly been forgotten. He'd become wide awake and began moving with a purpose, searching for something—or someone—that he might be able to play with. It did not register within his mind that the hour was an ungodly one, and that most did not loiter around during such a time. To him, it was play time, and so he'd started to wander. Never, though, did he go very far from the den, always making sure that he could still see where home was whenever he turned around.
She swept in and stole the flame,
leaving a dragon without his breath

Thread titles are from Lindsey Stirling’s “Something Wild”
Messages In This Thread
I'll learn to love it - by Hvitserk - July 23, 2016, 01:11 AM
RE: I'll learn to love it - by Rebekka - July 24, 2016, 01:09 PM
RE: I'll learn to love it - by Gavriel - July 26, 2016, 10:35 PM
RE: I'll learn to love it - by Rebekka - August 08, 2016, 11:59 PM
RE: I'll learn to love it - by Hvitserk - August 10, 2016, 11:00 PM
RE: I'll learn to love it - by Gavriel - August 13, 2016, 08:54 PM