Sleeping Dragon I'll learn to love it
i've lost the word for prayer
258 Posts
Ooc — Mica
Gavriel did not spend most nights in the den as most fathers would, if not at the moment. Instead, he is often found several yards away to give the mother her privacy and only to keep guard as any other member of the pack. He just happened to be the member that fathered him and his role in their life had become more significant than he intended. One part of him will reason it is his duty to protect them, as a member of Drageda rather than their sire, but he knows it’s not the whole truth.

And so this night is no different as he relaxes on the ground just a few yards away, half asleep and dozing the night away. He doesn’t notice, at first, that something is amiss but he hears gentle footfalls. They aren’t enough to rouse him just yet but the moment a voice comes on the scene, Gavriel snaps to attention and covers the distance at an impossible speed. 

He growls toward the female, softly, before sweeping his gaze to the boy to make sure he is fine. It is then he relaxes, only a fraction, but remains close to his son. Rebekka may be a wolf of his own, in some way, but it doesn’t allow his guard to come down all the way.
Messages In This Thread
I'll learn to love it - by Hvitserk - July 23, 2016, 01:11 AM
RE: I'll learn to love it - by Rebekka - July 24, 2016, 01:09 PM
RE: I'll learn to love it - by Gavriel - July 26, 2016, 10:35 PM
RE: I'll learn to love it - by Rebekka - August 08, 2016, 11:59 PM
RE: I'll learn to love it - by Hvitserk - August 10, 2016, 11:00 PM
RE: I'll learn to love it - by Gavriel - August 13, 2016, 08:54 PM