Two Rivers Isle Ulgy stands for... U lolled good job
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
The lady's grin grew dull as Burke did not show he was very pleased with her having recruited a once very loyal member and friend into their band of misfits. She frowned nervously, but she also felt a twinge of hatred somewhere in her massive existence. She had not complained when he and Aeronwyn had recruited Shink. Plus, he had no reason to react so rude and she felt a bit of shame as she stood there besides Issun. Now this looked like an abusive relationship, him having always the upper hand, while it was far from it. She loved him dearly, yes, but at moments like this she wished she could rip his throat out so he couldn't react so rudely anymore. As he stood up, she heard the snap of twigs and only then spotted the small black pup looking quite sad at the now destroyed pieces of wood. She didn't pay it much attention tho, as she did not realize Pyro had worked so very hard to impress his father. If she would've known she would've praised him days on end, that's how much she loved the small devil, but with him unable to explain himself -much like his dad- she was also unable to understand.

She set a protective step forward, before her good friend, for if Burke went back to his feral behavior he probably once had in the Dark Brotherhood. Burke, I would like you to meet Issun, an old moonlit wolf. I stumbled upon him at the river, and, well, would like him to be part of our band again. Her voice did not tremble as she looked directly into Burke's whirlpools of blue eyes, her own glare explaining she did not like how he had acted. She did not yet attempt to get the attention of her son, feeling it might piss Burke of more if she were to try to let Issun and Pyro meet.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
Ulgy stands for... U lolled good job - by Malice - July 23, 2016, 09:36 AM
RE: Ulgy stands for... U lolled good job - by Malice - July 23, 2016, 12:43 PM
RE: Ulgy stands for... U lolled good job - by Burke - July 23, 2016, 12:54 PM
RE: Ulgy stands for... U lolled good job - by Pyro - July 23, 2016, 01:58 PM
RE: Ulgy stands for... U lolled good job - by Malice - July 23, 2016, 03:54 PM
RE: Ulgy stands for... U lolled good job - by Burke - July 23, 2016, 04:18 PM
RE: Ulgy stands for... U lolled good job - by Tryp - July 23, 2016, 05:34 PM
RE: Ulgy stands for... U lolled good job - by Pyro - July 24, 2016, 09:39 AM
RE: Ulgy stands for... U lolled good job - by Malice - July 24, 2016, 12:57 PM
RE: Ulgy stands for... U lolled good job - by Burke - July 24, 2016, 04:05 PM
RE: Ulgy stands for... U lolled good job - by Tryp - July 24, 2016, 06:34 PM
RE: Ulgy stands for... U lolled good job - by Pyro - July 30, 2016, 08:13 PM
RE: Ulgy stands for... U lolled good job - by RIP Issun - August 02, 2016, 02:46 PM
RE: Ulgy stands for... U lolled good job - by Malice - August 03, 2016, 03:01 PM
RE: Ulgy stands for... U lolled good job - by Burke - August 03, 2016, 03:47 PM
RE: Ulgy stands for... U lolled good job - by Tryp - August 07, 2016, 04:16 PM
RE: Ulgy stands for... U lolled good job - by Pyro - August 11, 2016, 10:12 AM
RE: Ulgy stands for... U lolled good job - by Malice - August 11, 2016, 11:26 AM
RE: Ulgy stands for... U lolled good job - by Burke - August 11, 2016, 12:30 PM