Blackfeather Woods We have a list of people we would take
Eta
I'm falling, so I'm taking my time on my ride
187 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Joining 
The thick smell of border loomed, all too familiar to the first time she had encountered one in these lands. Memories of her initial rude greeting into Moonspear territory resurfaced, and with a thorn of anger, she speculated about the luck of the fox. Probably still wandering around happily by the ocean, taking a vacation with the family and enjoying it's freedom. She huffed, dissipating such thoughts, and glanced quickly at those around her. @Nemesis and her mate close by, leading the way, and @Harley Quinzel travelling close to her. @Kove, she had learned his name was, and most definitely the father of her sister's unborn pups. 

Now that things had settled down in the slightest, and her own heat scent had dissipated, Althaia felt herself plagued by a vague feeling of...surealness. This seemed too good to be true...she, an aunt to her sister's children, by the borders of the pack where her sister reigned, about to ask her co-alpha should they be able to join them. Althaia didn't quite understand why her mate did not rule beside her, but understood this to be the result of certain in-pack politics she was not even close to understanding, nor did she ask about the subject. She was content only to travel alongside her sister, speaking of their times apart with the comforting form of her loving mate close at hand. 

She walked behind him now, fur brushing as she stepped ahead to deliver the news of their arrival at the borderline. With a quick glance at her sister and another at Harley, she lifted her finely made muzzle to the rapidly falling dusk and delivered a howl that rent the still air. It was a summoning for the alpha, who's name she had learned to be @Damien. She sat back on her haunches, feeling oddly queasy. The feeling worried her, but she had not yet revealed this to Harley, not wanting to worry him any more than necessary. She wondered if it was  travel sickness, or perhaps a result of the pups she might be carrying within her? If the feeling persisted, she would ask her sister, obviously better acquainted with pregnancy then she was. 

She waited without fear, though nervous in the slightest, a feeling that was set aside as she remembered that her sister was here, and would vouch for her. And so she waited in the growing dusk, under the boughs of trees strangled and gnarled, waiting for the alpha who she was certain would appear at her call, glancing once more, quickly, at her sister. Once, she snuck down a quick peek at her flat stomach, resolving to ask her sister more of this pregnancy stuff.
looking for caregiver threads! PM me if interested ^-^
Messages In This Thread
We have a list of people we would take - by Althaia - July 23, 2016, 07:39 PM
RE: We have a list of people we would take - by Damien - July 25, 2016, 06:56 PM
RE: We have a list of people we would take - by Cicero - July 26, 2016, 01:06 AM
RE: We have a list of people we would take - by Kove - July 29, 2016, 12:23 AM
RE: We have a list of people we would take - by Potema - August 01, 2016, 09:31 PM
RE: We have a list of people we would take - by Damien - August 07, 2016, 09:39 AM
RE: We have a list of people we would take - by Cicero - August 07, 2016, 03:28 PM
RE: We have a list of people we would take - by Nemesis - August 13, 2016, 05:48 PM