Two Rivers Isle I hate monkeys
sicarius
453 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Warrior
The sun slid beyond the horizon, seeming to speed up as it went. First, the light was only dimmer, then the sky was awash with colours, then the light was dim and grey, and all too suddenly, it disappeared. Tonight was one of near complete darkness, the moon being a mere sliver in the inky blackness of the sky.The pale femme moved among the trees with the bold walk she favoured. It was rare, very rare, that she carried her form close to the ground or "slunk" anywhere, believing herself to be much better than that.

Her paws carried her past her den, toward the perpetual roar of the northern river. She stood along the bank, paws settled in the current, silver eyes fixed on the forest beyond. Shadewood. They others, the group that had passed through here, had claimed that they wished to settle there, and this made Aeronwyn wary. The large group so close to their borders made her uncertain, wary, and she decided that she would examine the woods tomorrow, of the day after. She wanted no trouble brewing between the two groups...not yet. 

She had been rather absent, she realized, these past days. She stopped in to play with the pups on occasion, but had spent much of her time explore, journeying as she sought to gather some info of the packs and wolves of the area. Never did she dare tread too close to the mangled woods of the Brotherhood, but she had explored the coast and most of the Hinterlands. 

Now, she had information. Much of it, and she needed to share it with her lord and lady. Aeronwyn harbored a fierce desire to prove herself; she was ambitious and desired her friend and ruler's trust in the new pack. She felt she was lacking, ever since the incident with Vassago, though she had come to terms with herself, she still felt guilty. If only she had acted faster, perhaps the pup would not come to the same fate as his father.

She tilted back her muzzle and called for her lord and lady, @Malice and @Burke. She would share her information, whatever she could do to help them, and perhaps ask of the new scent she had noticed around the territory. She had not sought out the owner of the scent, instead hoping to chance upon him, but this had not come to be. Perhaps she would search for the male later.
Messages In This Thread
I hate monkeys - by Aeronwyn - July 24, 2016, 03:23 PM
RE: I hate monkeys - by Malice - July 24, 2016, 03:38 PM
RE: I hate monkeys - by Burke - July 24, 2016, 03:54 PM
RE: I hate monkeys - by Aeronwyn - July 28, 2016, 04:09 AM
RE: I hate monkeys - by Malice - July 28, 2016, 05:18 AM
RE: I hate monkeys - by Burke - July 28, 2016, 07:16 AM
RE: I hate monkeys - by Aeronwyn - July 28, 2016, 07:31 AM
RE: I hate monkeys - by Malice - July 29, 2016, 07:22 AM
RE: I hate monkeys - by Burke - July 30, 2016, 05:25 AM
RE: I hate monkeys - by Aeronwyn - July 30, 2016, 08:01 AM
RE: I hate monkeys - by Malice - July 31, 2016, 04:32 PM