Lone Star Mountain that guy's brain is a bag full of cats
no love left to rye
376 Posts
Ooc — Mana
Her immediate response to Menta was a simple huff.  Banner took moment before she looked to her cream friend, a playful scowl on her dark features.  Did she have something on her mind?  Maybe.  There was always plenty going on up in her head despite how often she tried to keep her thoughts free and clear.  The scowl morphed into a simple frown when another crack of ram horns ricocheted off the various cliffs and rock formations of the mountain range.  Stupid rams.

Her bright green eyes moved back to staring at some undefined point in the distance.  The veiw was magnificent, that she couldn't deny.  A view like this just didn't exist down in her safe little willow-filled home.  Safe being a relative term, of course.  It was physically safe.  Emotionally?  That was another story.  The overall tone of Marauder's Keep made Banner feel like she was choking on ill will and conspiracy.  Though both Stark and Octavia had made it clear that the pack wasn't a happy-go-lucky pony ride when she joined.  She sighed, struggling with how to put it all to words.  How to explain.. anything?

"I'm pregnant."
and i'm a loser in love
so baby raise a glass
to mend all the broken hearts
of all my wrecked-up friends
Messages In This Thread
that guy's brain is a bag full of cats - by Banner - July 24, 2016, 05:42 PM
RE: that guy's brain is a bag full of cats - by Menta - July 26, 2016, 10:45 AM
RE: that guy's brain is a bag full of cats - by Banner - July 26, 2016, 04:43 PM
RE: that guy's brain is a bag full of cats - by Menta - July 27, 2016, 12:26 PM
RE: that guy's brain is a bag full of cats - by Banner - July 27, 2016, 07:04 PM
RE: that guy's brain is a bag full of cats - by Menta - August 04, 2016, 11:19 AM
RE: that guy's brain is a bag full of cats - by Banner - August 07, 2016, 07:49 PM