Lone Star Mountain that guy's brain is a bag full of cats
no love left to rye
376 Posts
Ooc — Mana
DID IT 4 DA LULZ

In a perfect world, she'd be a better prankster.  But Banner couldn't hold her snort in longer than a second or so.  She rolled onto her back, all four paws hanging lazily in the air.  It was the perfect playful surrender to her cream friend.  "I'm sorry," she chuckled.  "That was mean."  Fun, but mean.  She looked at Menta again and offered an upside-down smile of apology.

"I'd be crying if that were the case, trust me," she commented off-handedly.  A pregnant Banner would be..?  Ah, hell, she didn't know.  The Marauder hadn't spend much time around pregnant females before.  Mothers of young pups were a different story.  Her mind went to Octavia and the period of isolation she'd kept up so far.  This prompted another sigh and she rolled back onto her side.  "Things at the Keep haven't been.. the greatest.  I've been wandering around a lot, meeting new wolves.  Lots of males - I think I've only met one other female besides you," she said with a frown.  "Kind of weird now that I think about it."
and i'm a loser in love
so baby raise a glass
to mend all the broken hearts
of all my wrecked-up friends
Messages In This Thread
that guy's brain is a bag full of cats - by Banner - July 24, 2016, 05:42 PM
RE: that guy's brain is a bag full of cats - by Menta - July 26, 2016, 10:45 AM
RE: that guy's brain is a bag full of cats - by Banner - July 26, 2016, 04:43 PM
RE: that guy's brain is a bag full of cats - by Menta - July 27, 2016, 12:26 PM
RE: that guy's brain is a bag full of cats - by Banner - July 27, 2016, 07:04 PM
RE: that guy's brain is a bag full of cats - by Menta - August 04, 2016, 11:19 AM
RE: that guy's brain is a bag full of cats - by Banner - August 07, 2016, 07:49 PM