Wapun Meadow Success Comes To Those Who Persevere
28 Posts
Ooc —
At her denial of his offering, he nodded respectfully. "Very well, but if you want some, you need only ask." He certainly wasn't going to insist or force it upon her. He offered a smile in return as she asked about how his life had been recently. "Oh, there's been ups and downs" he said vaguely. He didn't want to reveal the extent of his hunger a few days ago, nor the fight with the other wolf in the mountains. "I've just been roaming northeast, looking for a meal. Spent some time up in the mountains, but I decided I would probably have better pickings here in the valley." He bent down and took a quick bite out of the rabbit before speaking again.

"So, how has your pack been faring? If I remember correctly, you were in quite a hurry to get back to them when we last met." He smiled to take the sting out of his words. But he was curious. Maybe, just maybe, he might consider joining.
Messages In This Thread
Success Comes To Those Who Persevere - by Shadowfur - July 24, 2016, 11:18 PM
RE: Success Comes To Those Who Persevere - by Maevra - July 28, 2016, 11:29 AM
RE: Success Comes To Those Who Persevere - by Maevra - August 02, 2016, 05:11 PM
RE: Success Comes To Those Who Persevere - by Shadowfur - August 02, 2016, 05:49 PM
RE: Success Comes To Those Who Persevere - by Maevra - August 06, 2016, 05:57 PM
RE: Success Comes To Those Who Persevere - by Shadowfur - August 06, 2016, 06:21 PM