King Elk Forest i hate monkeys
I'm too old for this.
17 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Tupilek, as he usually did, napped in the half shade of the forest. These Hinterlands were full of trees and water, prime real estate for a old bear such as he. He felt safe here. With the cave filled mountains looming over to the south, and many a river in every direction, he could finish the year here rather than travelling much farther. Great for his creaking old bones.

For now, Tupilek basked in the dappled sunlight, content that no idiot competitor, bear, wolf, fox, or cougar would dare bother a large, old bear while he napped. At least not physically. The old man woke with a start at the girl's yell. His head whipped around as he tried to search for the source, squinting until he found a bellowing tan blob. Foolish girl! The bear roared, with less anger and more annoyance. Not only had the girl woken him with her crowing, she was obviously directing all attention, both curious and potentially malicious, towards her. He dragged himself to his feet. There are people out here, but not everyone wishes to enjoy your company. Did no one teach her to walk through the woods without much fuss?
Messages In This Thread
i hate monkeys - by Laurel - July 26, 2016, 06:16 AM
RE: i hate monkeys - by Tupilek - July 29, 2016, 11:26 AM
RE: i hate monkeys - by Laurel - July 30, 2016, 01:41 AM
RE: i hate monkeys - by Tupilek - August 01, 2016, 10:34 PM
RE: i hate monkeys - by Laurel - August 03, 2016, 02:59 PM
RE: i hate monkeys - by Tupilek - August 03, 2016, 09:38 PM
RE: i hate monkeys - by Laurel - August 05, 2016, 09:12 AM