Greatwater Lake they'll nosh you up
13 Posts
Ooc — Woovis
Whim nodded as she imparted the information about her pack, glad to have confirmation that there was a pack nearby. It was good to meet the Beta as well, should he need more information or have a genuine interest in the future. He somewhat envied her apparently straightforward manner, as well. She was smaller than him, and almost entirely grey — fur and eyes — and there was a certain familiar something about her features, though he was certain he'd never met her before, and so immediately put the thought out of his mind.

"I'm," he paused, licking his lips as he sorted his words before continuing, "new to the area. Thinking of staying. Gathering information." He gave a little shrug, glancing away from her and looking around at their surroundings. It was a really lovely area, he thought, or perhaps that was merely the sunset lending everything its beauty. After a beat of looking away, though, his eyes snapped back to her and he bumbled through the rest of his introduction: "Also, Whimbrel. I mean — also, I'm called Whimbrel."
Messages In This Thread
they'll nosh you up - by Whimbrel - July 28, 2013, 10:51 AM
RE: they'll nosh you up - by Koontz - July 28, 2013, 11:48 AM
RE: they'll nosh you up - by Whimbrel - July 28, 2013, 12:11 PM
RE: they'll nosh you up - by Whimbrel - July 28, 2013, 12:42 PM
RE: they'll nosh you up - by Whimbrel - July 31, 2013, 02:13 PM
RE: they'll nosh you up - by Koontz - July 28, 2013, 12:32 PM
RE: they'll nosh you up - by Koontz - July 28, 2013, 03:18 PM
RE: they'll nosh you up - by Koontz - July 31, 2013, 09:23 PM