Greatwater Lake they'll nosh you up
<i>"Sometimes there is no darker place than our thoughts, the moonless midnight of the mind."</i>
171 Posts
Ooc —
He spoke carefully, obviously thinking over each word before releasing it into the wild. Koontz often did the same, so the tiny spark of kinship grew into a small flicker. She favored him with a soft smile, keeping her eyes slightly averted to help relieve any sense of pressure. She saw his own gaze dart nervously as he spoke, its turquoise depths reflecting the umber sunset. His eyes reminded Koontz of sunsets over the sea back in Seahawk Valley—an ocean afire.

"Nice to meet you, Whimbrel," Koontz replied, showing no sign that she'd even noticed his verbal bumbling (verbumbling, she mused randomly). "Maybe I can help. What kind of information are you looking for? What would make you stay—or go?" she added, in case there was some decisive criteria that would make or break such a decision. "I've been here a few weeks now, so I can tell you everything I know about the park," she finished helpfully, lifting her haunches slightly off the ground and then resettling.
Messages In This Thread
they'll nosh you up - by Whimbrel - July 28, 2013, 10:51 AM
RE: they'll nosh you up - by Koontz - July 28, 2013, 11:48 AM
RE: they'll nosh you up - by Whimbrel - July 28, 2013, 12:11 PM
RE: they'll nosh you up - by Whimbrel - July 28, 2013, 12:42 PM
RE: they'll nosh you up - by Whimbrel - July 31, 2013, 02:13 PM
RE: they'll nosh you up - by Koontz - July 28, 2013, 12:32 PM
RE: they'll nosh you up - by Koontz - July 28, 2013, 03:18 PM
RE: they'll nosh you up - by Koontz - July 31, 2013, 09:23 PM