Honeyed Pasture she got me going crazy
devil worshipper with a heart of gold
304 Posts
Ooc — KJ
All Welcome 
Takes place directly after this thread, but I am bumping it up to present day so everything takes place after this thread. Hopefully that is not too confusing. @Deirdre would be nice since our last thread was some time ago, but anybody would be lovely. This thread takes place near the borders of Donnelaith but is still technically in the Honeyed Pasture neutral territory.

Unbeknownst to Szymon, the proverbial hornets’ nest had already been soundly kicked. Following his successful hunt with Grayday, the youngest Cairn wished to pay tribute to the jewel of these woods to thank her for her kindness to him. He’d left the spotted skin tucked a safe distance away from Donnelaith, bringing only a sizeable haunch of fresh venison — the wolves of the wood had not hunted with him, but he would willingly share the spoils of his victory. He had been half-mad when he’d first met Deirdre, and wished the dryad to see him as he now was — triumphant and confident, filled with renewed purpose due to his infatuation with Doe and his fealty to Skellige.

He kept his distance from the territory borders, still standing on the very edge of the pastureland, and lifted his voice in a brief, guttural howl. He called for Deirdre, for his general invitation to hunt had yielded no reply from the forest wolves, and remained on his paws, his lean muscles settling into an easy readiness should he be ambushed in any way. Though he had no reason to expect such from these peace loving wolves — “Donnelaith has always helped those in need,” Deirdre had said — one could never be too careful. Szymon was aware of the famine and its implications, which was why he had brought the meat instead of keeping all of it for the Blackrock caches — but his good deed could certainly go awry at any given moment. It only took one hotheaded wolf to turn conversation into altercation.
Messages In This Thread
she got me going crazy - by Szymon - July 27, 2016, 01:32 AM
RE: she got me going crazy - by Rowan Mayfair - July 27, 2016, 06:14 PM
RE: she got me going crazy - by Szymon - July 27, 2016, 08:58 PM
RE: she got me going crazy - by Rowan Mayfair - July 28, 2016, 09:50 PM
RE: she got me going crazy - by Szymon - July 28, 2016, 11:46 PM
RE: she got me going crazy - by Deirdre - July 29, 2016, 02:13 PM
RE: she got me going crazy - by Rowan Mayfair - August 25, 2016, 01:34 AM
RE: she got me going crazy - by Szymon - August 26, 2016, 03:27 PM
RE: she got me going crazy - by Rowan Mayfair - September 18, 2016, 09:30 PM
RE: she got me going crazy - by Szymon - September 19, 2016, 07:09 PM
RE: she got me going crazy - by Rowan Mayfair - September 19, 2016, 10:42 PM