Hushed Willows I'm the one who put you in this position.
Well, it's me, and I'm here, so get over it and move on!
48 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Rhodes had found himself a nice rock to lounge under, he wasn't a lazy guy persay. But there was something to say about taking time to smell the roses, he had to admit though.... he was bored. He had been for a little while. Which was weird. He was in a pack with Stark, and yet he found himself bored? His friend must be up to something, or something was wrong. He was currently flopped out nicely in the shade on his side, his head propped in the grass and his legs sprawled out before him. Slowly he raised his head from the ground, maybe it was time to look for his friend. He was just about to get up when he caught a Stark's scent on the air. This was going to be easier than he thought.

He did rise to his paws slowly, he was in no rush, if something was wrong surely Stark would come find him no? So he followed the scent, and came apon his searching friend. A small smile came to his maw, as he came up behind the male. "Lost something Stark?" He warned the male so as not to spook him and cause an aggressive reaction.
Rhodes' Pawprints
Desired Trades:
Counselor {I II III IV V/5}Scout {I II III IV V/5}
Feel free to tag Rhodes whenever.
Messages In This Thread
I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Stark - July 27, 2016, 11:32 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Rhodes - July 29, 2016, 02:28 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Rhodes - August 06, 2016, 01:39 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Stark - August 07, 2016, 11:55 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Rhodes - August 09, 2016, 10:17 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Stark - August 14, 2016, 10:16 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Rhodes - August 15, 2016, 02:28 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Stark - August 16, 2016, 01:14 AM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Rhodes - August 24, 2016, 02:34 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Stark - August 25, 2016, 01:18 AM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Rhodes - September 11, 2016, 08:54 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Stark - September 11, 2016, 09:06 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Rhodes - September 11, 2016, 09:12 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Stark - September 11, 2016, 09:33 PM