Hushed Willows I'm the one who put you in this position.
Well, it's me, and I'm here, so get over it and move on!
48 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Sorry I'm camping and having trouble getting online!

Rhodes was surprised, he had put the question forth in jest, however a missing pup was nothing to joke about. He quickly sobered, and shook his head gravely. "I'm sorry Stark. I haven't heard anything. The first person I found in the Teekon Wilds was you. I found scents of many but never ran into another." Looking out into the distance ahead of the two males, Rhodey was saddened to hear of the missing pup.

"How long has he been missing?" Rhodes was interested in learning of the young one, he could see the forlorne look in Starks eyes. A look he has rarely seen. Rhodes would do anything to help his friend, "Who's pup is he?" Rhodes had several questions flowing through his head, "When did you notice he was missing?" Rhodes looked back at his friend, searching for evidence that he might have asked to many questions.

I'm not sure if this is the right situtation, but Rhodes is aiming for his Scout trade... if you want to send him scouting for @Pippin not that he will find anything but....just a thought?
Rhodes' Pawprints
Desired Trades:
Counselor {I II III IV V/5}Scout {I II III IV V/5}
Feel free to tag Rhodes whenever.
Messages In This Thread
I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Stark - July 27, 2016, 11:32 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Rhodes - August 06, 2016, 01:39 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Stark - August 07, 2016, 11:55 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Rhodes - August 09, 2016, 10:17 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Stark - August 14, 2016, 10:16 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Rhodes - August 15, 2016, 02:28 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Stark - August 16, 2016, 01:14 AM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Rhodes - August 24, 2016, 02:34 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Stark - August 25, 2016, 01:18 AM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Rhodes - September 11, 2016, 08:54 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Stark - September 11, 2016, 09:06 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Rhodes - September 11, 2016, 09:12 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Stark - September 11, 2016, 09:33 PM