Two Rivers Isle the witches
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Everything was well. The wind was almost still, birds sung their beautiful songs in the trees in no particular harmony yet in tune with every note. The soft breeze that was indeed present made the leaves crackle, and the Lady closed her eyes as she made her daily patrol. They were one now, a pack of wisdom and peace. To be honest, she hadn't thought they'd make it this far. But here they were, free as birds and highly intelligent. Now she knew she had made the right choice by leaving Moonlit Hills, this place was much more peaceful and far away from the Brotherhood that the children would soon learn to hate as well. The gentle sigh of air carried with it the scent of a lone female, and a frown settled upon Malice's face.

Not everything was well. There she was; an older lady-older than Veritas and Burke combined, it looked like-, playing in THEIR waters. Excuse me. Malice barked loudly, trying to be louder than the rushing water. I'm afraid you missed our borders! She yelled again, confused how the woman had even missed their scent. Technically, she was trespassing, but she was so old Malice found it dishonorable to call the others to either drown her or chase her away.

Only now did she notice Aeronwyn in the waters, doing exactly the same as she was doing.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
the witches - by Wuathila - July 28, 2016, 03:59 PM
RE: the witches - by Aeronwyn - July 28, 2016, 04:09 PM
RE: the witches - by Malice - July 28, 2016, 04:16 PM
RE: the witches - by Wuathila - July 28, 2016, 04:33 PM
RE: the witches - by Aeronwyn - July 28, 2016, 04:45 PM
RE: the witches - by Malice - July 29, 2016, 06:48 AM
RE: the witches - by Wuathila - July 31, 2016, 07:09 PM
RE: the witches - by Aeronwyn - August 04, 2016, 01:29 PM
RE: the witches - by Malice - August 04, 2016, 01:42 PM