Two Rivers Isle the witches
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Perhaps the lady was old, but she had a mouth of a badly raised kid. The insults she spat did not make sense, but still the Lady grew offended by them. Who did she think she was? The hunchback of the Notre Dame? This ol' bat was talking to the now official co-leader of Arthendal, and even though she was no part of it-and hopefully never will be- she had to show her respects; if not for her, then for the beautiful land she was infiltrating with her biddy smell. When the old trout came swimming to her instead of away she had the urge to call Burke and the others. She probably carried diseases, and Malice didn't like to have an old woman disease, thank you very much.

She snarled as the hunchback crawled onto the bank, insulting her once more. She had had enough of this. Her ears lowered and she was about to attack the waitress at the Last Supper, but luckily Aeronwyn was there. Listen, teeth wrinkle, I'd like you to swim back to wherever the feck you came from, or otherwise we'd have to kill you. Not that it would make much difference if you die now, your days are already numbered. She spat.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
the witches - by Wuathila - July 28, 2016, 03:59 PM
RE: the witches - by Aeronwyn - July 28, 2016, 04:09 PM
RE: the witches - by Malice - July 28, 2016, 04:16 PM
RE: the witches - by Wuathila - July 28, 2016, 04:33 PM
RE: the witches - by Aeronwyn - July 28, 2016, 04:45 PM
RE: the witches - by Malice - July 29, 2016, 06:48 AM
RE: the witches - by Wuathila - July 31, 2016, 07:09 PM
RE: the witches - by Aeronwyn - August 04, 2016, 01:29 PM
RE: the witches - by Malice - August 04, 2016, 01:42 PM