Grouse Thicket Dancing on our feet to an introspective beat
fallen angels and burning stars
182 Posts
Ooc — Avery
His eyes twinkled with mischievous delight and he grinned at her response, taking a small step forward. Fine, he grumbled playfully, but you can rest assured knowing that one day, you will let me hug you, and you'll enjoy it. Man, Nico never knew that hugging could sound so dirty. But then again, he'd never really thought he'll fall for a female again, not after....him. But in this world, pretty much a lot of things, if not everything, was possible, as long as you had the willpower, or the imagination.

We will, Nico said, I'll make sure of it. Aeronwyn was an interesting creature and Nicolas was 98% sure that he wanted to get to know her better, maybe even live with her, become packmates, have a life togeth-. Stop. He wasn't going to map out the future..he would go with the flow and see what happened. 

Even he, however, wouldn't have thought that in a million years, his happiness would be ruined by himself, by something he'd created on his own accord.

"I'll see you soon, yeah?" Nico called out as she smiled and slipped past him, heading home. He watched until she vanished from his view before smirking to himself, letting out a soft sigh of satisfaction. He would stay there for a moment, relishing his freedom, living in the present, before he too, would begin his trek home.
Nico is aiming for the Scout and Mercenary trades

PM me for trade threads anytime :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Dancing on our feet to an introspective beat - by Nico - September 03, 2016, 11:19 AM