Two Rivers Isle My friends and I would crack the code
The puppet to my emotions
98 Posts
Ooc — Otis
Joining 
Please let @Dagfinn post first! Mild pp, hope you don't mind :-) @Burke @Malice

As evening began to dull the land with an overcast sky, the two companions exited the forest, travelling east until their pawsteps came to rest at the banks of the river. With his honeyed gaze bright and filled with hope, the yearling set his rabbit at his paws, tilting his head to glance at the dark joker as he stood beside him. The scent of the borders were pungent; enough to warn any loner of their presence here on the Isle yet with any luck, his Lord and Lady would see his companion as less of a threat and more of an initiate.

Raising his muzzle to the skies, he let loose a wavering cry, summoning the presence of his superiors as he let the last notes fall prey to the winds. He was confident that they would see potential in his friend, even if he'd return maybe once or twice every two moon cycles. Nevertheless, it would be good for their brood to hear tales of the lands for it might inspire them once they were old enough to begin gaining trades.
Messages In This Thread
My friends and I would crack the code - by Shink - August 01, 2016, 07:18 AM
RE: My friends and I would crack the code - by Dagfinn - August 01, 2016, 10:21 AM
RE: My friends and I would crack the code - by Aeronwyn - August 01, 2016, 10:38 AM
RE: My friends and I would crack the code - by Burke - August 01, 2016, 10:47 AM
RE: My friends and I would crack the code - by Shink - August 01, 2016, 01:00 PM
RE: My friends and I would crack the code - by Dagfinn - August 01, 2016, 09:23 PM
RE: My friends and I would crack the code - by Aeronwyn - August 05, 2016, 07:23 AM
RE: My friends and I would crack the code - by Burke - August 05, 2016, 04:56 PM
RE: My friends and I would crack the code - by Shink - August 08, 2016, 10:59 AM
RE: My friends and I would crack the code - by Dagfinn - August 08, 2016, 10:32 PM
RE: My friends and I would crack the code - by Burke - September 15, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: My friends and I would crack the code - by Dagfinn - September 18, 2016, 03:13 PM