Two Rivers Isle My friends and I would crack the code
sicarius
453 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Warrior
She followed the call quickly, having been patrolling the borders at that moment, marking them with her scent as she went. The call was far, and it took her a good ten minutes at a fast lope to arrive. Her pace was hastened by the fact that the howling tune belonged to Shink, and she had thought first that he sought another lesson. But as she pinpointed the location, she realized that it may be for a different matter, and he called for leadership, not for her specifically. Oh well. She was near, she might as well answer the summons until her Lord or Lady got there. 

She boldly stalked to the banks of the river, stance drawn up and confident. Her gaze found Shink, and then another, dark male she had no knowledge of. She slipped into the river with her quiet grace, powerful strokes taking her across to the other side quickly. She had become a smooth and efficient swimmer, she noted, after all her time on the Isle. She surged up from the waters on the other side, ignoring the water streaming from her fur, she fixed both Shink and the newcomer with a searching gaze.

"Greetings." she began, addressing them both. Turning her silver gaze on the other, face neutral and proud, she addressed only him. "What seek you here?" she shot a quick, questioning gaze to Shink, wondering if he had brought them a recruit, perhaps. She hoped that he had judged well, and not given too much away, though she trusted in the younger male.
facilis descensus averno
Messages In This Thread
My friends and I would crack the code - by Shink - August 01, 2016, 07:18 AM
RE: My friends and I would crack the code - by Dagfinn - August 01, 2016, 10:21 AM
RE: My friends and I would crack the code - by Aeronwyn - August 01, 2016, 10:38 AM
RE: My friends and I would crack the code - by Burke - August 01, 2016, 10:47 AM
RE: My friends and I would crack the code - by Shink - August 01, 2016, 01:00 PM
RE: My friends and I would crack the code - by Dagfinn - August 01, 2016, 09:23 PM
RE: My friends and I would crack the code - by Aeronwyn - August 05, 2016, 07:23 AM
RE: My friends and I would crack the code - by Burke - August 05, 2016, 04:56 PM
RE: My friends and I would crack the code - by Shink - August 08, 2016, 10:59 AM
RE: My friends and I would crack the code - by Dagfinn - August 08, 2016, 10:32 PM
RE: My friends and I would crack the code - by Burke - September 15, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: My friends and I would crack the code - by Dagfinn - September 18, 2016, 03:13 PM