Two Rivers Isle My friends and I would crack the code
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Jenabbi's player! Whoo! :D

Burke was not far behind Aeronwyn, as he arrived on the other side of the river soon after her. He watched how she defended the border even with Shink there. Though for her it was a polite greeting, as he had seen her more vicious. The male wadded through the water and approached them too. His docked tail held up and his pale eyes falling on the black male next to Shink. From the inside he was pleased because it seemed like another recruit. They could use more wolves in his pack.

Burke cleared his throat as he stepped before the dark male. Aeronwyn had clearly stated a question already so he wasn't going to fire another one at the stranger. Though it was clear in his presence that he ruled these lands in the way he carried himself. The alpha gave a tiny nod to her in greeting. He was not telling him his name yet, after all that was secret, they couldn't have other's know that he founded a pack here, only if he knew his intentions he would tell him something more.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
My friends and I would crack the code - by Shink - August 01, 2016, 07:18 AM
RE: My friends and I would crack the code - by Dagfinn - August 01, 2016, 10:21 AM
RE: My friends and I would crack the code - by Aeronwyn - August 01, 2016, 10:38 AM
RE: My friends and I would crack the code - by Burke - August 01, 2016, 10:47 AM
RE: My friends and I would crack the code - by Shink - August 01, 2016, 01:00 PM
RE: My friends and I would crack the code - by Dagfinn - August 01, 2016, 09:23 PM
RE: My friends and I would crack the code - by Aeronwyn - August 05, 2016, 07:23 AM
RE: My friends and I would crack the code - by Burke - August 05, 2016, 04:56 PM
RE: My friends and I would crack the code - by Shink - August 08, 2016, 10:59 AM
RE: My friends and I would crack the code - by Dagfinn - August 08, 2016, 10:32 PM
RE: My friends and I would crack the code - by Burke - September 15, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: My friends and I would crack the code - by Dagfinn - September 18, 2016, 03:13 PM