Two Rivers Isle My friends and I would crack the code
The puppet to my emotions
98 Posts
Ooc — Otis
Whilst many words were exchanged between his newfound companion and his fellow pack mates, the agouti boy lowered himself to his haunches his honeyed pools alight with confidence as Burke latched his jaw around the limp carcass of the dark jokers' gift and placed it across from the group to reside on the opposite side of the river. With ears twitching in uncertainty, he let his focus move from the rabbit and back onto the youthful framework of Dagfinn, awaiting to hear what he would say in reply to his Lords' query.

The yearling knew they were tight on numbers at the current time and with two hungry pups to feed, they'd need every available wolf to aid them in ensuring their brood would make it through to adulthood. He was certain his friend would be a great asset to the pack, perhaps acting as a scout as well as the bard he sought to become to locate allies and rivals and determine the best hunting grounds. Shink could tag along on many of his journeys should he be allowed as scouting was one of the two possible trades he wanted to pursue.
Messages In This Thread
My friends and I would crack the code - by Shink - August 01, 2016, 07:18 AM
RE: My friends and I would crack the code - by Dagfinn - August 01, 2016, 10:21 AM
RE: My friends and I would crack the code - by Aeronwyn - August 01, 2016, 10:38 AM
RE: My friends and I would crack the code - by Burke - August 01, 2016, 10:47 AM
RE: My friends and I would crack the code - by Shink - August 01, 2016, 01:00 PM
RE: My friends and I would crack the code - by Dagfinn - August 01, 2016, 09:23 PM
RE: My friends and I would crack the code - by Aeronwyn - August 05, 2016, 07:23 AM
RE: My friends and I would crack the code - by Burke - August 05, 2016, 04:56 PM
RE: My friends and I would crack the code - by Shink - August 08, 2016, 10:59 AM
RE: My friends and I would crack the code - by Dagfinn - August 08, 2016, 10:32 PM
RE: My friends and I would crack the code - by Burke - September 15, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: My friends and I would crack the code - by Dagfinn - September 18, 2016, 03:13 PM