Shimmering Sands the erinyes
/ | \
197 Posts
Ooc — Melee
"Home," she answered, cautiously avoiding anything more specific. Bears could be dangerous, and although they and wolves shared a tenuous truce, Emaleth knew there would be no way for her to win if the elder creature's mood soured. Her understanding of the gruff dialect was becoming clearer and clearer the more she listened, and she eyed him warily. "I cannot command what you do," the youth remarked, "but if harm comes to me, the fury of the Mayfairs will come down upon you— and I will haunt you for as long as my bones rest upon the earth." She willed this to be true, a small weaving of magick carried upon her breath.

As the words left her, another's voice fell upon her ears, and Emaleth turned with brows furrowed. For a brief moment, pain lanced through her steeled heart— song was a joy she had shared with her father, and if the melody was not off-key she might have thought it was Lasher for it's loveliness— but she swallowed, and the moment passed.

The stranger was off in the distance, leaping about, his voice carrying only in bits and pieces. There was still a long way for she and the bear to cross before they met the river (and by extension, the dark stranger), but the thought of freshwater made thirst burn in the youth's throat. She glanced at the bear, then motioned with a graceful sweep of her muzzle that she would be continuing on.
Messages In This Thread
the erinyes - by Emaleth - August 02, 2016, 12:52 PM
RE: the erinyes - by Tupilek - August 02, 2016, 02:29 PM
RE: the erinyes - by Emaleth - August 02, 2016, 03:48 PM
RE: the erinyes - by Tupilek - August 02, 2016, 05:43 PM
RE: the erinyes - by Dagfinn - August 03, 2016, 10:29 AM
RE: the erinyes - by Emaleth - August 04, 2016, 05:43 PM