Stavanger Bay Take heed
100 Posts
Ooc — JB
(All good!)

There was much to learn of this place. The customs were one thing, and they would come in time, and yet it was the land which boggled his mind presently. With the ocean air coating every breath with the thickness of brine, rivaled only by the strength of the massive pine forest, Tetsubo had a difficult time adjusting. When he caught the scent of a wolf among all the chaos, he would have to pause and consider the validity of its presence. Having met only a handful of Skellige's devotees made identification a frustrating manner. How could he conceivably protect the limits of their holdings when he could be so easily manipulated?

But when a fresh and bold scent sought his nose next, he paused. It was impossible for Tetsubo to ignore his lord, and he knew as soon as he caught wind of him that he was present, not some interloper, and it mattered little how heavy the sea seemed within the air. As the grey beast turned his head in regard of his master, his tail twitched once - as he had seen others react with flailing limbs in Skellige's presence, most notably the unstable Doe, so he chose to emulate the response.

His lords question was odd to him though, and led to a momentary stillness, a mental stalemate. Perhaps he inquired towards the state of the warrior's body? It had mended, though not fully, and Tetsubo gave a decidedly terse answer: "I am at your command," which to Tetsubo was akin to saying, 'I could run a marathon,' or, 'point me at the nearest target.'
Messages In This Thread
Take heed - by Tetsubō - August 02, 2016, 02:47 PM
RE: Take heed - by Skellige - August 04, 2016, 03:10 AM
RE: Take heed - by Tetsubō - August 04, 2016, 03:28 AM
RE: Take heed - by Skellige - August 10, 2016, 04:13 AM
RE: Take heed - by Tetsubō - August 10, 2016, 12:00 PM
RE: Take heed - by Skellige - August 13, 2016, 02:42 AM
RE: Take heed - by Tetsubō - August 16, 2016, 02:38 PM
RE: Take heed - by Skellige - September 05, 2016, 02:15 PM
RE: Take heed - by Tetsubō - September 08, 2016, 07:55 PM
RE: Take heed - by Skellige - September 15, 2016, 10:59 PM