Wapun Meadow what does fury want me to do, swallow it?
no love left to rye
376 Posts
Ooc — Mana
b is grumpy.  snippy characters welcome >_> or anyone!

A Southern search she had promised and a Southern search she'd set out on.  Banner left Marauder's keep a day or so after speaking with her brother about the missing Pippin.  As far as she knew, no one had experienced any luck finding the boy.  Those damn storms rolling through the valley didn't help.  It seemed like every other day the dark female was soaked to the bone with rain and forced to keep indoors.  The willow trees at the base of the mountain only did so much to keep the pack residents dry - those thin curtains of small leaves weren't meant to serve as long-term shelter from the elements.  Sure, they had the cavernous Crook to hunker down in, but the pack's dwindling numbers were deressing the hell out of her and once again, she just had to roam.

This time her wanderings had a purpose, which made her absence from the Keep somewhat legitimate.  Still, if she couldn't find Pippin during her trip, Banner's return home would leave a sour taste in her mouth.  She'd so desperately wanted to help Stark, especially during this time where almost no one else was around to pitch in.  She grunted, a foul look twisting her dark features into an unseemly and agitated mask.  She felt incredibly out of place here among the bright wildflowers.  The lady Marauder was sure she stuck out like a dark brown, sore thumb, her very presence an unwelcome black mark on the colorful canvas these flowers provided.  The day was getting late but there were still a few hours left of fading sunlight.

She'd head back up North by nightfall.  Traveling in the dark wasn't the wisest choice, but she was small and quck enough to get away with almost anything.  Besides, it would be best to ride out her awful mood beofre hitting the road.  Maybe she could scream until her voice died?  At least she'd have a couple days to recover in silence.
and i'm a loser in love
so baby raise a glass
to mend all the broken hearts
of all my wrecked-up friends
Messages In This Thread
what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 03, 2016, 08:18 PM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 07, 2016, 05:19 PM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 09, 2016, 05:36 PM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 10, 2016, 03:34 PM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 13, 2016, 11:37 AM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 14, 2016, 04:45 PM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 16, 2016, 04:20 PM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 30, 2016, 05:35 PM