Wapun Meadow what does fury want me to do, swallow it?
26 Posts
Ooc —
He watched her, head tilted in curiousity, brilliant crimson eyes fixed evenly on the stranger's own as he advanced in careful, slow steps, his movements one of purpose. Icarus had no intention of scaring the girl, nor angering her. No, the assassin's purpose was not hostile at the slightest; he simply wished to know why she had all those strange expressions and why he felt that she was annoyed; not at him perhaps, but at something. Ica wanted to know why, even if he appeared strange while attempting to do so by analysing her more closely.

All of a sudden, she stomped a paw, crushing a flower as she did so. The wraith raised an eyebrow in confusion and opened his maw, "What did the flower do to you?" Under other circumstances, his words may have came off as sarcastic, but with his brows furrowed in confusion, and his red eyes wide, he was as serious as it ever gets with a question like that. Icarus had no wish to make fun of her; hell, that was the last thing on his mind.

She made a comment on how her pack was not bad, while stating it wasn't his business anyway. Icarus shrugged, "Nothing's ever my business," he said, quietly. "Which is why I endeavor to know more. Otherwise...." he trailed off, as he turned his eyes on her, a muscle in his jaw twitching slightly. Icarus swallowed and looked away.
Messages In This Thread
what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 03, 2016, 08:18 PM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 07, 2016, 05:19 PM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 09, 2016, 05:36 PM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Icarus Asphodel - August 10, 2016, 03:34 AM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 10, 2016, 03:34 PM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 13, 2016, 11:37 AM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 14, 2016, 04:45 PM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 16, 2016, 04:20 PM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 30, 2016, 05:35 PM