Wapun Meadow what does fury want me to do, swallow it?
26 Posts
Ooc —
She relaxed ever so slightly and seemed to regard him with a newfound strangeness. He noticed, but once again, held no understanding. Instead Icarus cocked his head, lips parted slightly to taste the air as his mind withdrew to somewhere more interesting for the timebeing, a part of him bored of this mundane conversation. Her voice rang through the air once more, and he blinked, confused at her tone. Why was she acting like that? What happened? Why did she seem...impatient? As far as Ica knew, he'd done nothing wrong to her, so why did she seem like she was angry? There was no one else around here as far as he knew except for the two of them.

"Otherwise, I will stay forever this way. Stupid, a slave without his master, a man without a purpose, an assassin without his target," Icarus smiles, though it is not one of humour, but rather one that he has efficiently copied and perfected from one of those normal wolves. He cants his head then and regards her with guarded red eyes. "What about you?" he inquires, "Why are you so....angry? I have done nothing, neither had the flower."
Messages In This Thread
what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 03, 2016, 08:18 PM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 07, 2016, 05:19 PM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 09, 2016, 05:36 PM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 10, 2016, 03:34 PM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Icarus Asphodel - August 11, 2016, 07:17 AM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 13, 2016, 11:37 AM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 14, 2016, 04:45 PM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 16, 2016, 04:20 PM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 30, 2016, 05:35 PM