Wapun Meadow what does fury want me to do, swallow it?
no love left to rye
376 Posts
Ooc — Mana
"An assassin without his target."

Banner tilted her head at that statement and connected the dots in her mind.  Ghost.  He reminded her of Ghost.  The wolf she'd met in the marsh those weeks ago hadn't come out and said that he'd been an assassin, but the implication of the scars on his shoulder was clear.  The dark brown female took a few cautious steps toward her current company, bright green eyes moving with very little subtlety to the scars on his rear leg.  All three marks stood out brutally against the male's pure white coat, but thankfully she had the good grace not to shudder or otherwise react.

Good grace, right.  Because she'd been so wonderfully graceful to this man who had truly done nothing!

The wind went out of her sails then, her body relaxing further and the spark leaving her eyes.  "I'm.." she paused and frowned.  "I have anger issues," she admitted quietly.  Banner's gaze was downcast - she relized she likely looked and sounded like a petulant child, but she didn't have the energy to correct that just yet.
and i'm a loser in love
so baby raise a glass
to mend all the broken hearts
of all my wrecked-up friends
Messages In This Thread
what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 03, 2016, 08:18 PM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 07, 2016, 05:19 PM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 09, 2016, 05:36 PM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 10, 2016, 03:34 PM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 13, 2016, 11:37 AM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 14, 2016, 04:45 PM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 16, 2016, 04:20 PM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 30, 2016, 05:35 PM