Wapun Meadow what does fury want me to do, swallow it?
no love left to rye
376 Posts
Ooc — Mana
Her eyes narrowed thoughtfully.  He understood?  Most didn't.  Anger was an instant turn off and Banner could never hold it against anyone who.. held it against her.  She sighed.  Part of her wanted to thank him for understanding, for not writing her off after her initial rudeness.  The words didn't come out and perhaps it was just as well.  The lady Marauder was clearly exhausted in every way - now that she'd accepted the emotional fatigue she could move forward.  Or back home.  Whatever.

"I'm not sad," she murmured.  "Just tired."  Banner offered the red-eyed male a wary smile.  His approach made her tense up a bit, though she didn't mean it in an offensive way.  With an apology shining in her bright green eyes, the chocolate female took a slow step back.  The only wolf she allowed close to her these days was her brother.  It was best that way, for her.  For now.  Her gaze fell to the colorful flowers at her paws and she fixated on the one she'd flattened in her childish fit of rage.  "There's no saving that," she said with a bit of humor in her low voice.
and i'm a loser in love
so baby raise a glass
to mend all the broken hearts
of all my wrecked-up friends
Messages In This Thread
what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 03, 2016, 08:18 PM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 07, 2016, 05:19 PM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 09, 2016, 05:36 PM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 10, 2016, 03:34 PM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 13, 2016, 11:37 AM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 14, 2016, 04:45 PM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 16, 2016, 04:20 PM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 30, 2016, 05:35 PM