Redtail Rise What do I stand for
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
His confusion knew no bounds as her gaze turned hot and angry for seemingly no reason. Hiram's ears fell flat against his head and he whined, feeling her anger to be unwanted -- but really was it? It had been his fault that she had left the grotto. His obsession with both the safety of the grotto and wolves remaining the maplewood had driven her away. I'm sorry, he wanted to say. I'm so, so sorry. 

But, before he could open his mouth she was walking away again. She made it a few steps before stopping in place, but this time her nonsensical speech became angry. Hiram stepped back. Obviously, the woman had gone mad... stark raving mad. He shook his head, believing it to be his own fault. If she had stayed in the grotto, maybe this wouldn't have happened to her. Maybe her mental state wouldn't have been so fragile. Hiram blamed himself.

"I'm so sorry this has happened to you," he finally said, looking upon her with earnest. Once again, he had no idea what the meaning behind her words was, but could only assume it pertained to Tambourine -- his only son. "Who's safe? What are you talking about?" Even still, Hiram didn't even know if his former lover was lucid enough to reply in a coherent manner.
Messages In This Thread
What do I stand for - by RIP Tavi - August 03, 2016, 11:59 PM
RE: What do I stand for - by Reek - August 04, 2016, 04:12 PM
RE: What do I stand for - by RIP Tavi - August 04, 2016, 04:24 PM
RE: What do I stand for - by Reek - August 04, 2016, 08:59 PM
RE: What do I stand for - by RIP Tavi - August 04, 2016, 09:11 PM
RE: What do I stand for - by Reek - August 04, 2016, 09:22 PM
RE: What do I stand for - by RIP Tavi - August 04, 2016, 09:33 PM
RE: What do I stand for - by Reek - August 04, 2016, 09:52 PM
RE: What do I stand for - by RIP Tavi - August 04, 2016, 10:02 PM
RE: What do I stand for - by Reek - August 06, 2016, 01:18 PM
RE: What do I stand for - by RIP Tavi - August 10, 2016, 10:51 AM