Blackfeather Woods And the vultures all start circling
Eta
I'm falling, so I'm taking my time on my ride
187 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
"Keoni...I've heard that name before...I love it." She said, then faked a grimace. "But...Luck? No offence, Harley, but do we want people calling our daughter Lucky? What if she has horrible luck? Would be pretty ironic." Her tone was teasing, though, as she said it. She looked down at the curve of her belly again. They had to be tiny, so tiny. "What do you think they're doing in there? Just kinda floating, or rolling around? This is so weird, Harley...they're mini uses inside of me." 

She gently patted a forepaw against her stomach, noting the thinning fur and the way her teats seemed a little more visible. This was great, now...but she knew in a few weeks she'd be as swollen and bloated as her sister, who should be giving birth any day now, actually. She wondered how her sister was faring.
looking for caregiver threads! PM me if interested ^-^
Messages In This Thread
And the vultures all start circling - by Althaia - August 05, 2016, 10:00 AM
RE: And the vultures all start circling - by Althaia - August 10, 2016, 05:46 PM
RE: And the vultures all start circling - by Althaia - August 10, 2016, 06:34 PM
RE: And the vultures all start circling - by Althaia - August 10, 2016, 07:57 PM
RE: And the vultures all start circling - by Althaia - August 10, 2016, 08:33 PM