Larksong Grotto Creeping in my soul
51 Posts
Ooc — Eoran
She considered leaving, turn around and run but it had already proved fruitless to attempt such nonsense. Maybe it indeed was time for her to move into a pack, survive and thrive. Tiny, small in figure and a bit on the skinny side, she had to admit that she did not look as good as she ought to. She did not spend much time grooming herself, never caught interest in it, her fur was therefore wild and sticking to the sides where it wanted to. Her orange eyes were searching for sign of life and they would soon find it.

The wolf was clearly patrolling, he walked too securely and confident in himself to not belong to this pack, he too seemed searching. When not busy staring himself blind into the sun that is. She huffed and a new scowl embraced the folds of her face and she rose to her feet. Though she had come here and she had wanted to be found her nerves were tingling on the edge of her fur. She felt ready to jump, to run off scarce to the newcomer and it took much unyielding battle inside of her to keep her ground.

When the other one saw her his tail went high and her fur immediately prickled and rose run run run run runrunrunrun RUN! No. Keep still, do not flee, he could see her as a challenge if he did or an intruder. She almost trembled, yet she was not fearful and so her fur was standing on high. Her legs were stretched and ready for any kind of reaction he might have. He made clear sign for her to speak he wanted her to take initiate. She stared at him with what could have been considered a very rude stare with the scowl still on her face. Her brows lowered toward her eyes and the scowl was not getting prettier at this point. She knew she was already doing sort of poorly of making good impressions.

Shit.

”Erh.” She kept starting at him, uncertain what to speak to him, something about like  what her name was and what she wanted was probably a really good idea right? Tell him she did not intrude, that she sought a pack? Do I want a pack? This again? She should have decided that some time ago shouldn’t she? Before the other one came, before getting too close on the border. ”Er I – I have never done this before.” What part Slate? Live in a pack? Make a fool out of yourself? Talked to other people for the last year and a half? Yea all of that really. She suddenly realized how exhausting it was to talk to people, how tiring it was to use her voice for talking. She grunted slightly.

”Instinct. I mean. Wait.” She tried to take a deep breath but it came in a small snap of air and she realized she just looked like a pissy bitch at the moment. If she didn’t want to get the kick to the gate she had to make this right. COME ON!

”I felt something – leading me. Here. To this. Erhm Pack. I have never been in a pack before, never lived with other wolves. Instinct pulled me here I guess. I need a pack to survive.” She didn’t like to lie a whole lot, she had never heard of this place and didn’t want to get in at any cost, but she knew about surviving. That she wanted.
Messages In This Thread
Creeping in my soul - by Slate - August 05, 2016, 01:52 PM
RE: Creeping in my soul - by Reek - August 06, 2016, 01:05 PM
RE: Creeping in my soul - by Slate - August 06, 2016, 01:23 PM
RE: Creeping in my soul - by Reek - August 06, 2016, 01:37 PM
RE: Creeping in my soul - by Slate - August 06, 2016, 01:56 PM
RE: Creeping in my soul - by Reek - August 07, 2016, 05:07 PM