Cerulean Cape Runaway Waves
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Salty water splashed everywhere, even in her little mouth, as she was desperately trying to keep her head above water. It wasn't like she knew what drowning was or that she couldn't breath underwater, it was just instinct. Though for the time she was under water, she really really really felt uncomfortable. Breathing felt better, and rain water was a thousand times better than the edge of the world water. She saw a flash of goldy gray, and knew they were coming for her. But, actually, she was getting the hang of it. Left paw, right paw, and if she kept that pattern, she could stay up for a while. Maybe if she wasn't the smart little girl she was, she would've drowned. 

She coughed as she stopped paddling, feeling Aggie's teeth grabbing her, and there they went. It almost felt like flying! She wanted to be a butterfly ever since seeing the one on a flower nearby her former den, but seeing as Zephyr wasn't a butterfly, she wouldn't either. Butterflies didn't like whatever they were, and she loved Zephyr! 

The drenched girl was still coughing as she hit the ground, having swallowed quite some sea water. But that was soon over, Chusi inhaling deeply for a few minutes. Her energy had been drained, that was for sure, but she had had her fun. Zephyr came now too, and she shivered as the summer wind blew her wet pelt, feeling cold to the bone. She buried herself in Zephyr's fur. Thank Aggie... She squealed. 
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
Runaway Waves - by Zephyr Maverick - August 06, 2016, 01:15 PM
RE: Runaway Waves - by Chusi - August 06, 2016, 01:37 PM
RE: Runaway Waves - by Aglæca - August 06, 2016, 04:14 PM
RE: Runaway Waves - by Zephyr Maverick - August 07, 2016, 04:54 PM
RE: Runaway Waves - by Chusi - August 08, 2016, 07:16 AM
RE: Runaway Waves - by Aglæca - August 08, 2016, 08:17 AM
RE: Runaway Waves - by Zephyr Maverick - August 08, 2016, 08:37 AM
RE: Runaway Waves - by Chusi - August 10, 2016, 11:43 AM