Larksong Grotto but i carved a map in the back of my arm
Sister
Though she be old, she is fearless.
185 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
As usual, Nova wandered the Grotto in search for tonights den. It was late in the afternoon, much later than she usually waited to go hunting for a comfy spot, but the elder had been sidetracked by a couple of mice scuttling about her paws. Gobbling one up, she carried the other by its tail and went on: she could eat it later. 
However, as soon as she drew nearer to Hiram's cave, a scent pulled at her. An unfamiliar one, at that, and so abandoning the search for a den, the golden woman padded right in Indra's direction. It took a few lengths for her to come into view, but there was one of the daughters her Cardinal had brought home: one of the girls she'd told him about. A nagging thought in the back of her mind wondered what'd happened to the third pup, but she didn't question it in fear of an outburst. 
When Indra came closer, Nova chuffed a warm greeting around the tail of the mouse. 
               "Hello there little one, my name's Nova Rose. You're one of Hiram's-Reek's-daughters, no?"
Messages In This Thread
but i carved a map in the back of my arm - by Indra - August 07, 2016, 02:54 PM
RE: but i carved a map in the back of my arm - by Nova Rose - August 07, 2016, 03:56 PM
RE: but i carved a map in the back of my arm - by Indra - August 07, 2016, 04:01 PM
RE: but i carved a map in the back of my arm - by Indra - August 07, 2016, 07:57 PM
RE: but i carved a map in the back of my arm - by Indra - August 12, 2016, 07:43 PM