Overture Downs That tastes like coconut... and metal!
Well, it's me, and I'm here, so get over it and move on!
48 Posts
Ooc — Chey
hope I can join in :)

Rhodes had follow his friend silently, just slightly behind the man. He was so preoccupied these days, it saddened Rhodey to see his friend so upset. He had been watching for a few days now, his friend's smile was gone and the bounce in his step seemed smaller. Stark wasn't the same Stark Rhodes remembered. Rhodes could only hope they found the pup soon, maybe that would help. For now though, he would try to help, in any way he could think of.

Rhodes bound up the hill, coming to stand beside his friend. "Where are we?" He asked a curious smile on his face as he looked out at the expanse bellow them, Rhodes new very little of the Teekon Wilds. He only knew the coast and of course the Marauder's Keep pack lands. This was a whole new situation for Rhodes, and he was excited to explore, but he knew this wasn't a vacation and remained vigilant at all times.
Rhodes' Pawprints
Desired Trades:
Counselor {I II III IV V/5}Scout {I II III IV V/5}
Feel free to tag Rhodes whenever.
Messages In This Thread
That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Stark - August 08, 2016, 12:43 AM
RE: That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Rhodes - August 09, 2016, 10:27 PM
RE: That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Stark - August 11, 2016, 10:26 PM
RE: That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Rhodes - August 12, 2016, 11:54 PM
RE: That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Stark - August 13, 2016, 10:42 PM
RE: That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Rhodes - August 15, 2016, 03:02 PM
RE: That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Stark - August 15, 2016, 08:52 PM
RE: That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Rhodes - August 24, 2016, 02:10 PM
RE: That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Stark - August 25, 2016, 01:16 AM
RE: That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Rhodes - September 11, 2016, 08:44 PM
RE: That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Stark - September 15, 2016, 01:12 AM