Overture Downs That tastes like coconut... and metal!
Well, it's me, and I'm here, so get over it and move on!
48 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Great!!!!! I love bromance bonding time :) Besides we need to have the best bromance on Wolf! 

Rhodes nodded his head excepting the lable for the particular land they gazed upon, Overture Downs. He filed the name away on his mental map of the Teekon Wilds. He had travelled along the Shimmering Sands, and up through Ravenshook Cliffs, following the water to Stavangers Bay and the Sea Lion Shores. Eventually making his way to Blackbeak Bluff and further into the Raven's Watch where he had found his friend Stark. Rhodey had no idea what these places were called only that he had travelled along the beach. Now he was adding to his mental map, and hoped that one day he would fill it all in, having visited every pack and territory. Perhaps one day we would have to ask for permission to expand the pack knowledge of the surrounding lands and packs.

He was surprised however when his friends next topic came up, claim the pack. He momentarily at a lose for words for a moment, the question to sudden. "Well.... ummm..." He took a moment to gather his thoughts on the matter. He took a breath and looked at his friend, clearing his throat he continued with more conviction that before, "I don't know Octavia or Harlyn very well, I haven't had much contact with them in the last month since I joined. However I do know you Stark, when you feel ready and you think the pack is ready, and I have faith that you will know when that is. I doubt you will find much resistance to your advancement, and if you do, well.... it's nothing you, Banner and myself can't handle." He smiled sligthly, "I haven't seen Octavia or Harlyn since I join, you are who everyone has been turning to Stark. I think you could take over when you feel ready." Rhodey shrugged, he knew that Stark would become Alpha of a pack someday, and Rhodes was just glad that he could see it happen. Rhodes smiled at Stark and gave him a nod, "By the way...." He nudged the male, "I think you're ready." It was sincere, Rhodes was never able to lie to Stark.
Rhodes' Pawprints
Desired Trades:
Counselor {I II III IV V/5}Scout {I II III IV V/5}
Feel free to tag Rhodes whenever.
Messages In This Thread
That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Stark - August 08, 2016, 12:43 AM
RE: That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Rhodes - August 09, 2016, 10:27 PM
RE: That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Stark - August 11, 2016, 10:26 PM
RE: That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Rhodes - August 12, 2016, 11:54 PM
RE: That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Stark - August 13, 2016, 10:42 PM
RE: That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Rhodes - August 15, 2016, 03:02 PM
RE: That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Stark - August 15, 2016, 08:52 PM
RE: That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Rhodes - August 24, 2016, 02:10 PM
RE: That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Stark - August 25, 2016, 01:16 AM
RE: That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Rhodes - September 11, 2016, 08:44 PM
RE: That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Stark - September 15, 2016, 01:12 AM