Overture Downs That tastes like coconut... and metal!
Well, it's me, and I'm here, so get over it and move on!
48 Posts
Ooc — Chey
"Oh lord! Don't make me think about that, she will always be my little niece! No one can touch her." He laughed out loud, while he was truly protective of her. Really there was nothing he could do to make sure she found the right mate, one that would treat her with the respect she deserved. One that would make her happy. "Lenena deserves the best, just like her mother did." Rhodes sighed slightly. One day he would come to terms with everything that had lead up to his life here in the Keep. One day, but not this day.

Rhodes just nodded, indeed Tam was lucky, especially to have such a good guardian as Stark was. Who knew that Stark would become a father. Rhodey knew he always had it in him, Stark was.... well he was Stark. The best man he knew and this pup was truely lucky to have Stark on his side.

"Looking for Pippin is the most important issue right now." He looked at Stark, Rhodes wasn't to focused on his love life right now, it just wasn't as important as everything else happening right now. One day he would full fill his dream.

"So Stark, where we headed?" Stark always had a plan, especially when the stakes were this high. It was time to move on to the reason they were out here in the first place. The sooner that set out looking, the sooner they would get home.
Sorry again for the long wait.
Rhodes' Pawprints
Desired Trades:
Counselor {I II III IV V/5}Scout {I II III IV V/5}
Feel free to tag Rhodes whenever.
Messages In This Thread
That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Stark - August 08, 2016, 12:43 AM
RE: That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Rhodes - August 09, 2016, 10:27 PM
RE: That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Stark - August 11, 2016, 10:26 PM
RE: That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Rhodes - August 12, 2016, 11:54 PM
RE: That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Stark - August 13, 2016, 10:42 PM
RE: That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Rhodes - August 15, 2016, 03:02 PM
RE: That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Stark - August 15, 2016, 08:52 PM
RE: That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Rhodes - August 24, 2016, 02:10 PM
RE: That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Stark - August 25, 2016, 01:16 AM
RE: That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Rhodes - September 11, 2016, 08:44 PM
RE: That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Stark - September 15, 2016, 01:12 AM