Redhawk Caldera I TOUCHED IT ON THE BOOTY AND WE EMERGED LIKE GRAVY ON SOFT APPLE JUICE
I'm Free to be The Greatest here Tonight
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Never did he think someone liked his old name. Why else would they call him differently? The world liked him better as the tricky trickster, and he went with the flow of it all. It had grown on him over the past few years, and to be honest, Grace was the only "friend" he had ever told. That was something this friendship thing came with, right? Sharing secrets and stuff? Uggh, how could something so simple be so complicated to him? He didn't know how to feel, how to tell or how to listen. He only knew faking...

You w-w-w-what?! He exclaimed as she voiced her opinion. Keep it down will you, it's a secret, so sshhhttt... He shushed her a bit. What had he gotten himself in? He didn't know how to be a friend. He would end up betraying her- hurting her more and feel bad about his entire existence. breaatthhh, Tricky boy.

If the world wanted me as Wylie, I would've known.. Trick grew on me, and I just accepted it. I-I think Trick's a great name! He almost shouted, but unlike her, knew how to shout softly. Did that make sense?
·Wylie refers to himself as Trick. 
· Shakespearean, normal English and a pirate impression.
~Adopt Avalon!~
[Image: Caregiver_zpsbqqkmcip.gif] ~1~ [Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif] ~2~
Messages In This Thread
RE: I TOUCHED IT ON THE BOOTY AND WE EMERGED LIKE GRAVY ON SOFT APPLE JUICE - by Trick - August 11, 2016, 08:20 PM