Ankyra Sound Fight against the sun
51 Posts
Ooc — Eoran
The white wolf with the brown mask seemed somewhat as derailed as Slate herself on interactions, in a way this was promising. It meant that in some way she was more free to do and say what she wanted, and that it seemed unlikely that she would be judged for her failed attempts. At least this was assuming that the other one was not pulling bullshit on her and just teasing her somewhat. Slate felt her guards rise on the prospect of being made a fool out of and her muscled tensed lightly. Not enough for others to see, but she definitely felt it around her jaws and face. She seemed unable to relax or open up in any sort of manner at this point. The other gave a shake on the head on the question of the daystar, almost puzzled by the words. She didn’t have any clue of the pack it seemed. Odd as it was so close by, but she did not know how recent this pack or the other might be.

"caiaphas. why just a year?"

Oh okay, she was mental alright. Slate could not help it this time and made a clench with her jaws trying to hold her tongue in, her tail stirring to move in irritation, but she held it in place. What. Was. Up. With these wolves!? Shit, forget it she had no clue anymore and the burning sarcasm was just edging and waiting. Caution burned in flames.

”Well because Caiaphas. There is a time in every wolf’s life where they must transform you see. Turn into a cocoon and grow wings and fly off.” Her face had the weirdest grimace at this point, if one could combine facepalm with scowl, this would be it. She raised an eyebrow a little and said ”It’s a speaking. Like I would generally like to survive the coming time. A year is simply a way to put that time into perspective.” She paused shortly, her nose wrinkling a little and eyes didn’t let up. She turned her head away and sighed. ”Like saying I’ll be chased out in the coming hour for insulting an alpha with sarcasm. Doesn’t mean you wait an hour.” It sort of felt worth it. Smartass, stupid mouth got the better of it. She was doing so well too.

Well, now that she was out and about with her bullshit, why hide who she was? Why even pretend to care anymore? ”Look. I’m a bitch okay? I don’t do well with others, I say whatever I fucking want to and I seem to have a problem with sarcasm. But I’m not dumb. I know stuff from my time as a loner, I’m not brawly like you, but I survived anyway. Found ways to find prey I could take, learned of plants and berries. This is what I can offer. I do NOT offer delightful tea-party time where I smile an a-class lady. It’s just not me.”

Though distrusting and misfortune often had followed her, she had managed to survive in spite of a small and fragile frame of size. She was not weak per say, but not a fighter either. She had nothing else to offer and this could either be good or bad – likely bad.
Messages In This Thread
Fight against the sun - by Slate - August 08, 2016, 02:16 PM
RE: Fight against the sun - by Caiaphas - August 08, 2016, 08:22 PM
RE: Fight against the sun - by Slate - August 09, 2016, 10:32 AM
RE: Fight against the sun - by Caiaphas - August 09, 2016, 07:06 PM
RE: Fight against the sun - by Slate - August 11, 2016, 01:36 PM
RE: Fight against the sun - by Caiaphas - August 11, 2016, 08:39 PM