Silvertip Mountain Leadership is about growing others
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady shifted to move before Ezekiel's paw hit his shoulder, chuckling at their verbal play. He was glad he could make a joke and his friend wouldn't take it to heart. The moment turned serious again, and Steady nodded. You've earned the trust and friendship of me, and this pack. You've earned the Beta position, he said honestly. He didn't want to make any more comment about being let down, remembering the promises that Krypton had gave him. Deep down, he was still a little hurt by her sudden departure, but he didn't want to admit it. 

He nodded at Ezekiel's invitation for patrol. Yes, but there's one more thing I need to do, he said. Then, he raised his maw toward the sky and announced Ezekiel's promotion to the rest of the pack, figuring the other male would join in, as well. When he was finished, he motioned for Ezekiel to lead the way for the patrol, and began his usual sniffing and marking.

You can archive here, or with your post <3
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Leadership is about growing others - by Steady - August 08, 2016, 06:27 PM
RE: Leadership is about growing others - by Ezekiel - August 09, 2016, 07:21 AM
RE: Leadership is about growing others - by Steady - August 09, 2016, 02:22 PM
RE: Leadership is about growing others - by Ezekiel - August 09, 2016, 03:04 PM
RE: Leadership is about growing others - by Steady - August 09, 2016, 03:15 PM
RE: Leadership is about growing others - by Ezekiel - August 09, 2016, 03:27 PM
RE: Leadership is about growing others - by Steady - August 11, 2016, 05:37 PM
RE: Leadership is about growing others - by Ezekiel - August 12, 2016, 08:31 AM
RE: Leadership is about growing others - by Steady - August 14, 2016, 01:26 PM