Sequoia Coast i am the universe wrapped in skin
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
All welcome. @Kjalarr maybe? Tag for visibility but welcome to cameo/post as needed. Also vague becuase I don't know what's going down in the previous thread. Set just above dragoncrest cliffs.

The coast they reach is familiar to her, vaguely. She’d been here only a few months ago, before Gyda had given birth, with Gluskap and Dio. She’d helped with bringing back some herbs and perhaps while she’s here she might bring back a little seaweed to make use of her trip. With Gluskap gone, and his den still filled with herbs that she’s sure they can make use of. Portia would know what to do with them, and perhaps Uleon too. She’s just about to turn her head and say something to @Toxochelys when her jaws snap shut at the first sound of waves crashing against the sandy shores.

Her tail wags a few times and she forgets what she’d been intending to say, letting herself wander away from her guard to make it to the water. Her guard lingers back, moving to search the area of anyone, while she soaks in the salty air and mist freckling her coat, letting herself become one with the sea as it laps against her ankles.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Antumbra - August 10, 2016, 08:48 PM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Kjalarr - August 13, 2016, 04:08 AM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Antumbra - August 14, 2016, 08:28 PM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Toxochelys - August 15, 2016, 08:25 PM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Kjalarr - September 03, 2016, 04:41 AM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Antumbra - September 05, 2016, 04:53 PM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Kjalarr - September 17, 2016, 06:20 AM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Antumbra - September 17, 2016, 10:54 AM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Kjalarr - October 10, 2016, 05:37 PM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Antumbra - October 16, 2016, 03:12 PM