Sequoia Coast i am the universe wrapped in skin
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
Gyda. The name struck him as familiar, if vaguely. Yet, he knew this was only because he'd heard Thistle speak of his eldest sister on few occasions. Otherwise, he would not have remembered a woman he hadn't ever met. Hel knew he did not remember his own blood sister. Or so Ragna had vehemently argued she was. Floki was the only sibling he remembered, but that was likely simply because of the twin bond they shared. It was the uttering of the name Loðbrók that made the connection of her relation to him. They shared a father, which was not surprising to Kjalarr. He doubted there was much of anything that would surprise him when it came to Ragnar. “My elder sister,” Thought to be full blood, but he did not realize that in actuality their shared blood was through Thistle Cloud only. It mattered little. He drew in a breath and let out in a slightly cheeky, slightly sheepish grin. “One of them anyway.” The Gods alone knew how many he truly had walking Midgard.

“but I've never met her. I've only heard of her.” The Viking culture encouraged them to travel, to wander. To find themselves, to prove their worth, their strength. He offered a simple rise and fall of his shoulders to show that this fact did not bother him and was common, especially so among the Loðbrók's. “How do they fare? Gyda and Wildfire?” His curiosity was genuine as the question left his lips.

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Antumbra - August 10, 2016, 08:48 PM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Kjalarr - August 13, 2016, 04:08 AM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Antumbra - August 14, 2016, 08:28 PM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Toxochelys - August 15, 2016, 08:25 PM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Kjalarr - September 03, 2016, 04:41 AM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Antumbra - September 05, 2016, 04:53 PM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Kjalarr - September 17, 2016, 06:20 AM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Antumbra - September 17, 2016, 10:54 AM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Kjalarr - October 10, 2016, 05:37 PM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Antumbra - October 16, 2016, 03:12 PM