Sequoia Coast i am the universe wrapped in skin
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Thuringwethil wouldn’t deny anyone their family to visit, at least right now, for most of their wolves consist of recruits from other lands. Restricting them would only be seen as punishment for having not been born of their own kind and while they grow and become the same unit, operating well enough under heda that she need not worry so often, she would keep the permission open. If Kjalarr, friend or family to those she cares most about, she wouldn’t stop from him making the trip. If, upon confirmation, it turns out to be a lie, she’d hope he’d be smart enough to not bother upon her borders.

“They are well. Wildfire is my ambassador and Gyda is taking time to herself to raise her family,” she explains, thinking fondly of the children she bore. She’d been against the idea from the beginning, giving her only one option, and she’d managed to find her way around it and get what she wanted. A desire filled on both ends as Drageda’s next generation grows beneath her protective eye. "I must go. Perhaps we will see you soon." She says before she turns and moves closer toward Toxochelys before they depart.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Antumbra - August 10, 2016, 08:48 PM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Kjalarr - August 13, 2016, 04:08 AM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Antumbra - August 14, 2016, 08:28 PM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Toxochelys - August 15, 2016, 08:25 PM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Kjalarr - September 03, 2016, 04:41 AM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Antumbra - September 05, 2016, 04:53 PM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Kjalarr - September 17, 2016, 06:20 AM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Antumbra - September 17, 2016, 10:54 AM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Kjalarr - October 10, 2016, 05:37 PM
RE: i am the universe wrapped in skin - by Antumbra - October 16, 2016, 03:12 PM