Redhawk Caldera Tutant meenage neetle teetles
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
After a few more minutes, a decidedly lackadaisical and aloof Whip joined them. Peregrine eyed Nightjar's doppelgänger and bit back a sigh. All of the boys had taken Peter's death hard, their reactions varying in tone and intensity. Of the three, Whip had withdrawn the most. Not for the first or last time, the Alpha wondered if the little boy's passing had permanently damaged the remaining Firebirds. He had once suspected that they would bounce back easily due to their young ages but, so far, he had been wrong about that.

But maybe something new would perk up Whip and the others. "Where's Jack?" he wondered to no one in particular before his jade gaze focused on Whip as he added, "I'm taking you all hunting. But," he added emphatically, dead-eyed gaze swinging to Ferret now, "only if you promise to behave and obey my every command. If you dick around, you can get hurt or killed. I'm not messing around here," he added, gaze lingering heavily on the bandit's face before he eyed the other two.

Before the Firebirds could agree to their father's terms, Shrike loped onto the scene. Although surprised, Peregrine lifted his head and tail, the latter of which wagged amiably. "We're going on our first hunt," he informed the Gamma. "You're welcome to join us. I could probably use the help wrangling these little assholes," he said, shooting Ferret a playful glare even though his tone was actually quite thick with affection for his boys.
Messages In This Thread
Tutant meenage neetle teetles - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 10, 2016, 09:04 PM
RE: Tutant meenage neetle teetles - by Whip - August 13, 2016, 09:49 AM
RE: Tutant meenage neetle teetles - by Shrike Redleaf - August 14, 2016, 04:12 PM
RE: Tutant meenage neetle teetles - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 17, 2016, 09:35 AM
RE: Tutant meenage neetle teetles - by Whip - August 27, 2016, 09:39 AM
RE: Tutant meenage neetle teetles - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 26, 2016, 10:43 AM