Bramblepoint my rapier wit hides my inner pain
it's called a hustle, sweetheart
105 Posts
Ooc — Archer
The corner of Teagan's eyes crinkled in apparent amusement at Trick's opininon of his own changes and a sad smile adorned his lips. He lowered his head, hiding the smirk that threatened to show, and breathed out softly, only lifting his gaze back upwards when he'd successfully controlled his irrational urges to laugh like a manic. He wasn't sure why he wanted to, if he was being completely honest. Perhaps it was simply the fact that this whole situation was so...awkward compared to their previous encounters and that Teagan wanted to crawl away into a whole and die because none of this went according to his plans and he absolutely hated it when nothing when according to what he wanted. It was...simply annoying.

Trick spoke in farewell, calling him a friend. Which, he supposed, was better than a stranger, or an enemy, for that matter, but somehow, it still hurt inside. He pushed the feeling aside and swallowed. Teagan smiled at the raven man and nodded, "See you soon," he said, noting that his words were rather ominous but deciding they were a good choice, after all, who knew if he decided to suicide? Stranger things have happened.
i got guns in my head and they won't go
spirits in my head and they won't go
Messages In This Thread
my rapier wit hides my inner pain - by Teagan - August 11, 2016, 10:13 AM
RE: my rapier wit hides my inner pain - by Trick - August 11, 2016, 10:54 AM
RE: my rapier wit hides my inner pain - by Teagan - August 11, 2016, 11:15 AM
RE: my rapier wit hides my inner pain - by Trick - August 11, 2016, 11:39 AM
RE: my rapier wit hides my inner pain - by Teagan - August 11, 2016, 12:25 PM
RE: my rapier wit hides my inner pain - by Trick - August 11, 2016, 12:59 PM
RE: my rapier wit hides my inner pain - by Teagan - August 11, 2016, 08:43 PM
RE: my rapier wit hides my inner pain - by Trick - August 15, 2016, 06:07 AM
RE: my rapier wit hides my inner pain - by Teagan - August 15, 2016, 07:00 AM