Silvertip Mountain Attention vermin, you are in the presence of a colossus.
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Pack Activity 
PACKTIVITY! Yay! There has been an evil little fox stealing our food! Steady will have none of that, and he is sure the rest of the pack won't, either! But, all work and no play makes for boring wolves! So, stayed tuned to this thread for more information! While this is not mandatory, your wolf will REALLY want the prize for the winning team, so participate already! No rounds, you may post once every 24 hours! @Ezekiel @Valette @Chaska @Niita @Anita @Grayday @Nanook

He had been stalking that damned vermin for days now. He didn't know how little thief was hiding so well from him. He was almost obsessed now with finding the fox and ending its parasitic life in this territory. It had been stealing from their caches for days now, and every time Steady thought he was hot on its trail, it seemed to slip away. It was almost like it knew he was coming. Well, now it would have bigger problems to deal with.

Steady had settled himself in the heart of the territory and raised his muzzle to call for the pack to gather. He wanted haste in their trots because every moment wasted meant that darned fox was probably stealing more from their mouths.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Attention vermin, you are in the presence of a colossus. - by Steady - August 11, 2016, 05:25 PM