Silvertip Mountain Attention vermin, you are in the presence of a colossus.
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
I'm going to wrap up this thread <3

The teams paired off, and Steady was happy to see that they all seemed excited by this hunt. While it wasn't their usual prey, it was just as important, as this fox was steeling from them, and needed to be stopped. He hoped the pack was motivated enough to get the job done. Most of his worry lied with Adeline. She hadn't hunted with the pack before, and certainly not for a fox. He would trust the trio of females to keep her safe. 

After the teams departed, Steady waited a few minutes before going off himself, in a separate directions than either of the teams. If they happen to track him towards Steady's way, it would help to corner the little vermin.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Attention vermin, you are in the presence of a colossus. - by Steady - August 23, 2016, 04:40 PM