Blackfoot Forest Don't put your eyes down, you're not to blame
ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
At their hug, Minna smiled. She was painfully reminded of her own siblings a minute, but pushed away the thought when Liri begun to speak. She smiled, grateful, whwn Liri named her the most trusted, along with Leto. "Thank you" she said, feeling oddly flushed.

Unknown to her, Minna's thoughts echoed Liri's. Ever since the episode with Amara, Minna harboured a deep mistrust of the woman. Should she touch any one of her packmates again, the tiny girl would not hesitate to challenge her place in the pack. Amara's recent episode had Minna very concerned, she knew, deep inside, that something about Amara was broken, perhaps beyond repair. She just...didn't care anymore.Should she not wish to raise her pups...it had long been a dream of Minna's to raise some. But should Liri wish to care for them, she had no complaint whatsoever.

So at Liri's words, Minna nodded in agreement, expression serious as sleepyness was banished in favour of this conversation. "I'll keep an eye on her- it pains me to know how much she has gone through, she could use a friend." She hesitated a moment before speaking again, worry tainting her expression. "I...I don't trust this Sen either." There were many, many reasons for this. The loss of those she had came with, or rather, the escape. Her own daughter gone, the brisk, rude way she had treated Amara.
Messages In This Thread
Don't put your eyes down, you're not to blame - by Síff - August 12, 2016, 06:51 PM
RE: Don't put your eyes down, you're not to blame - by Maevra - August 12, 2016, 08:36 PM