Sleeping Dragon And I'll undress
As silent as a w i l d f i r e
214 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Just as he'd expected, she had a lot more to share with him. This time, she'd mentioned bees, and then went on to explain what they were and how they contributed to the world. All the while that she spoke, he listened, offering a shake of his head when a question had been sent his way. He had not heard of bees prior to her mentioning of them, which, perhaps, made him pay closer attention. The boy enjoyed learning most of the time, and was especially drawn towards the woman's voice. She did not sound like those that he was more familiar with, which made her interesting. Couple that with the fact that she was teaching him things, and it wouldn't come as a surprise that he'd decided she was his new favourite adult so far.

Taking in all the new information had taken him a moment, but once he had, his brows furrowed. No more than a second later and Hvit had plucked the dandy-lion from the ground, his head then turning to scan the surrounding area until he'd located what it was that he'd been seeking. Thereafter, the boy was quick to move towards another dandy-lion, which he'd then dropped his flower on. Like the bees did, he'd wanted to share the pollen with the other flower. Again, he'd looked to Poor-shah, a wide smile on his face whilst his tail wagged, for he was certain that he'd just helped out.
She swept in and stole the flame,
leaving a dragon without his breath

Thread titles are from Lindsey Stirling’s “Something Wild”
Messages In This Thread
And I'll undress - by Hvitserk - August 13, 2016, 12:26 AM
RE: And I'll undress - by Portia - August 14, 2016, 01:48 PM
RE: And I'll undress - by Hvitserk - August 14, 2016, 02:15 PM
RE: And I'll undress - by Portia - August 15, 2016, 03:20 PM
RE: And I'll undress - by Hvitserk - August 18, 2016, 02:22 PM
RE: And I'll undress - by Portia - August 18, 2016, 06:08 PM
RE: And I'll undress - by Hvitserk - August 19, 2016, 02:50 AM
RE: And I'll undress - by Portia - August 19, 2016, 10:15 AM