Neverwinter Forest thanks for not killing me; here's a baby
54 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
All Welcome 
He's trespassing, but only just barely. Tagging @Lucy, set shortly after this thread.
The smell of Neverwinter cleared his head a little, but he still held tightly to the bruised form between his jaws. He moved across the border before his legs seemed to lock up, and he realized that he was not exactly a welcome figure in the territory proper. But this was the pack's child, was it not? Surely, they would want it returned?

Not in this state, he thought to himself, spitting the dark blob out at once and looking down at it with dawning horror. He'd stolen one of the alpha's pups! What would Neverwinter do to him, now?

More importantly, how could he have lived with himself if his fever-muddled brain had succeeded in convincing him to consume the child?

"Are you hurt?" he demanded, his terror making his tone sharp and grating.
Messages In This Thread
thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Marbas - August 15, 2016, 12:21 AM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Lucy - August 16, 2016, 01:56 PM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Marbas - August 16, 2016, 10:20 PM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Lucy - August 24, 2016, 03:03 AM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Marbas - August 27, 2016, 11:02 PM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Marbas - September 01, 2016, 11:30 PM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Lotte - September 06, 2016, 03:30 AM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Scimitar - September 12, 2016, 06:35 AM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Lotte - September 12, 2016, 03:56 PM