Neverwinter Forest thanks for not killing me; here's a baby
when you're dead, there will be no grave to remember your name
146 Posts
Ooc — Mary

The soot child had spent the duration of her travel crying for help, until the sharp prick of the monster’s fangs had caused her mind to fade from that world. The darkness had crept up along the corners of her vision and had spread until she could see nothing but it; that endless swirl of inky abyss. Even in that state, she could still feel the sharp pains of being marched across an unknown terrain. As she faded in and out of her state of awareness, the little girl heard the voice of Lagan in her ears. When she would be roused by a particularly intense jostle of her body, her inky head was move about in hopes of finding something familiar to tell her that she was safe and it was her father who was carrying her home – that the only reason his fangs were so sharp in her side was because she had disobeyed him and wandered too far. But Lucy was lost and she did not know where it was she was headed.

After their lengthy trek, the great hulking brute spat her onto the earth and looked at her with red in his eyes that she had not seen before. The soot child cowered in fear, tucking her paw up into her chest and wrapping her tiny tassel around her rear as if it would keep her safe. There were marks on her body – scores of his canines in her flesh that ached. At once, he demanded to know if she was hurt. Too fearful to answer him honestly, the child whimpered out of fear and pressed her dark body as close to the earth as she could. If she was lucky, maybe it would swallow her up. Tears pricked at the backs of her eyes and she tried with all of her might to maintain them, but she was not strong and so they spilled into the dirt. “I… I s-s-sorry,” she whispered to him. She never should have left her home.
Messages In This Thread
thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Marbas - August 15, 2016, 12:21 AM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Lucy - August 16, 2016, 01:56 PM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Marbas - August 16, 2016, 10:20 PM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Lucy - August 24, 2016, 03:03 AM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Marbas - August 27, 2016, 11:02 PM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Marbas - September 01, 2016, 11:30 PM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Lotte - September 06, 2016, 03:30 AM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Scimitar - September 12, 2016, 06:35 AM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Lotte - September 12, 2016, 03:56 PM